Phoenix Fibers currently offers two opportunities to raise funds through recycling programs -Clothing Recycling Drives and Textile Recycling Bins. The Clothing Drive is designed to
‘kick-off’ the Textile Bin or an ongoing textile recycling program within an organization.
The Textile Recycling Bins provides the opportunity for continues recycling and revenue for
Clothing Recycling Drive Highlights:
• Electronic promotional materials provided by Phoenix Fibers specific to host
• Length of drive is determined by the host-usually 1 week long.
• Acceptable items include new/used clothing, shoes/boots, sheets, towels and
other linens. Items must be clean and free of contaminants
(i.e., oil, solvents, paint, etc.)
• Last day of drive, Phoenix Fibers arrives with our truck and a scale to weigh all items collected.
• Phoenix Fibers pays per pound for all acceptable items collected.
• Organization receives check within 15 business days following the drive.
To date, we have helped raise tens of thousands of dollars for local schools, churches and other charities.
To schedule a fundraiser today, click on the ‘Sign Up Now’ icon below or call us at (480) 963-3277.